latest Post

Dinner At Arteastiq @Plaza Singapura

I've been to ii dining concept stores nether Arteastiq simply convey non genuinely dine inwards Arteastiq before. Since a novel outlet has opened at PS, I went to banking concern gibe out the novel shop as well as their novel menu. Dinner At Arteastiq @Plaza Singapura





Nice as well as brightly colored lounge-style decor, alongside a row of hi-back couches overlooking parts of bustling Orchard road. The flooring to ceiling drinking glass windows lets inwards natural rays from the Sun during the day, as well as dazzling urban essence lights during the night.







As I'm alone, I ordered myself a dessert tea gear upwards as well as a principal course of teaching from their novel 'Ladies Affairs' menu.

The beautiful dessert tea gear upwards was served first, on their trademark wooden tea tray. My Monet Tea $12++ was a blend of French Rose tea served alongside a scoop of Champagne Vanilla Gelato as well as biscotti biscuits. The tea was absolutely delicious.




The Main course, Louisiana Love Chicken & Waffles $22++, was rather special. It was waffles made alongside whole wheat flour, served alongside crispy chunks of buttermilk pan-fried chicken meat tossed inwards Thai mayo dressing as well as greens. This savory waffle dish was excellently done, waffles were good, chicken was tender as well as the sauce was yummy. I loved it!





I enjoyed my dinner hither at Arteastiq. Food as well as imbibe were of high quality, as well as service was decent too. Prices were a flake steep though for the fancy dessert teas. I would come upwards dorsum to endeavor other items on the card simply mayhap non ordering the expensive tea every time.


Arteastiq Boutique Tea House
68 Orchard Rd #03-70/72, Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6336 0951

Opens Daily: 10am – 10pm





need to book hotel in singapore, klik HERE



About agus

agus
Recommended Posts × +

0 komentar:

Post a Comment