latest Post

My Novel Toy 1/2 - Lenovo Ideapad 710S

Gonna ditch my HORRIBLE 4yr onetime Samsung lappy cos it has been having CPU overheating issues for years. Since 24-hour interval 1 it was a nightmare to use, inside commencement yr warranty period, I had sent it to service pump twice (replaced HDD & Motherboard). And later seeing tidings of exploding Note7s together with Samsung washing auto going upwards inward flames, I decided non to bring it explode inward my face!




Lenovo IdeaPad 710S (13ISK 80SW001MSB)

Specifications
Intel Core i5-6260U Processor
8GB RAM LPDDR3, 1866 MHz
256GB SSD PCIe NVMe SSD
Intel Iris Graphics 540
Windows x Home
13.3" FHD IPS LED Display
13.9mm sparse & 1.1kg light
Backlit Keyboard
ii Years Carry-in Warranty

Bought it at Challenger store for $1399. Very pleased amongst my buy together with thus far, it is thin, light, fast together with super tardily to use!









Hubby took over this pinky...wish him expert luck! Hehehe...







About agus

agus
Recommended Posts × +

0 komentar:

Post a Comment