latest Post

Welcome To Pandora Club!!

I accept ever liked Pandora's silvery bracelets in addition to their beautiful charms but couldn't convince myself to splurge a distich of hundred bucks on only a slice of silvery jewelery. It is fifty-fifty pricier than the to a greater extent than precious gilded jewelery.

However, my chance came when I got my hands on my Long Service Award shopping vouchers! I'll process it every bit my company's gift for my birthday this twelvemonth *grin*



For starters, I got myself a pretty silvery slice amongst a catch shaped clasp. This sugariness looking bracelet tin fifty-fifty endure worn lone without charms.

- SILVER BRACELET WITH HEART-SHAPED CLASP $124


Then added on vii dissimilar charms (additional $547) that formed upwards a 'Pink' kinda themed design. Chio right?





I'm withal thinking of getting a security chain cos the novel bracelet is rather difficult to pose on past times myself without help. Probably when I larn my twelvemonth terminate bonus or hold off for individual to purchase every bit X'mas gift? Heehee...17sekians







About agus

agus
Recommended Posts × +

0 komentar:

Post a Comment